Click on a employment opportunity below to submit an application.
$11.00 per hour to start + multiple increases during first 12 months
Petro-Mart Sales Associates provide customers with exceptional, efficient & quick service.
Sales Associates will follow all company standards which will include:
- Greeting all customers, vendors and co-workers as they enter the premise
- Clean the facility throughout
- Suggestive sell promotional items
- Rotate and stock inventory
- Accurately maintain and balance cash drawer
$13.50 per hour + monthly bonus to start
Petro-Mart Assistant Managers will provide exceptional customer service.
Assistant Managers will follow all company standards which will include:
- Provide prompt, courteous customer service and professionally resolves customer and employee issues
- Performs shift supervision
- Completes daily bookkeeping, invoicing, gasoline data, and banking
- Assists in hiring and training of all Customer Service Associates
- Maintains the business in the absence of the Store Manager
- Must bee available to work a varied schedule
- Must have valid motor vehicle insurance and have a vehicle during work shift
$44,000 annual salary + monthly bonus
- Petro-Mart Store Manager will provide an exceptional customer service experience for clientele
- Store Managers will develop, manage and delegate task appropriately to ensure facility is safe, clean, adequately stocked, organized and well-kept per company standards
- Maintain professional and supportive relationships between subordinates and supervisors
- Implement non-discriminatory related management skills while hiring, training, counseling and motivating employees
- Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a timely, professional manner
- Train all employees; ensuring that customer service, site image and marketing execution meets Company standards
Fuel Transport Driver
$60,000 annually + sign on bonus + quarterly safety bonus
Western Transportation Transport driver is responsible for safe driving during delivery of fuel products, to include accountability for loading and unloading of correct fuel products at the right location and time, before and after tank inventories, tank testing , operating a safe environment while unloading, maintaining integrity of the vehicle assigned and various other duties.
Must be 21 years of age, experience driving a manual transmission commercial truck, possess a Class A with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements, DOT license and medical certification.